The Top Benefits of Ozonated Olive Oil| On Oct10,2019
Ozone- treated olive oil is a powerful natural remedy for a variety of health concerns, particularly those related to skin health. I wanted to share an overview of what exactly this healing oil is and how it works.
What is ozone-treated olive oil?
Ozone-treated olive oil is made of high quality, high-quality organic virgin olive oil which is put through the “ozone injection” process, which injects ozone into the liquid for a long period of time. Many companies use a low-discharge ozone generator that can lead to contamination. For purity and quality, a cold plasma ozone generator should always be used. When looking for a high-quality source of ozone-treated olive oil, ask the company if they use a coronal unit or a cold plasma. Ozone is an interactive gas that is difficult to stabilize, but by passing it through the oil in an ozone-resistant container, ozone gas begins to react and settle into the oil. As it is continuously processed, ozone slowly begins to convert the liquid form of the oil into a white colored paste.
What is the difference between “liquid” olive oil “liquid” and ozone-treated olive oil?
The difference between liquid oil and solid putty is the amount of saturated oxygen and ozone. The process of creating the paste version is more comprehensive, and the level of oxygen and ozone saturation is significantly greater than any available liquid oil product.
For example, the ratio of O2 / O3 in processed liquid olive oil formulas can only contain up to approximately 10%, while oxygenated olive oil paste contains up to 50% saturated oxygen / ozone, by volume. Also, the liquid does not contain a long period of release of ozone-treated olive oil paste, which can last up to 12 hours or more when applied to the skin.
Highest benefits of ozone-treated olive oil
Ozone-treated olive oil has a variety of health benefits, but is commonly used for skin and outer body conditions, just as if you were using a therapeutic ointment or cream. As a massage element, ozone acts as an antioxidant, allowing the release of lactic acid and toxins from the pores of the skin. Other benefits and uses include:
- Stimulate the growth of skin cells
- Accelerates the healing time for wounds and skin ulcers
- Cleans and disinfects skin
- Reduces swelling and redness
- Calms nerves and reduces the amount of pain in skin diseases
- May increase cellular function and cellular memory
- Acts as a free radical scavenger on harmful toxins
- Acts as a moisturizing face conditioner (leaves for 20 minutes and removes immediately)
- Helps in healing processes and reduces scarring
- Promotes healthy skin
- Good for makeup removal
- Good for animal wounds, because it is normal and can wipe
- Sunburn of the skin
- Insect bites and stings
- Inflammation of sebaceous glands (sweat)
- Can be used as a natural underarm deodorant
- Hemorrhoids – one of the best natural remedies
- Inflammation of the muscles (rub as a massage therapy)
- Reducing cellulite
- Bed pain
- Cuts and burns
- Yeast skin
- Versicolor ringworm